Thursday, April 30, 2009

Strange Dreams

I've been having really vivid and strange dreams these past few days. Some of them have been very sad and extremely disturbing, and have put me in a weird mood this morning. I wonder what triggers these types of things to happen.

Dinner with my friend Kerensa was awesome. I really think this girl is my long lost twin sister in so many ways! She is also in marketing and she said she wants to give it up to go to culinary school and open a Bed and Breakfast with her hubbie within the next 5 years. I almost died....although a B&B would be a little too much for me, it's just insane how we were on the same track.
We had a great time, hung out for 4 hours, and just caught up. I'm really glad I got to see her :)

Today is my friend Elizabeth's birthday so we're planning on meeting up for a drink after work. My plan is to eat some grub, go to the gym, snack, Spring Cleaning part II, late lunch/early dinner, meet Eliz for drinks. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment