Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm now a twitter-err..

So when my uncle told me he was on Twitter, I realized I needed to step up to the plate. After a few simple steps and a little bit of playing around, I figured things out and now can be found on Twitter@competitivesoul.com
WOOT!

It's going to be a hot day today folks. I have some errands to run, tons of writing to do, and I reserved my spot for a 6:30 spinning class tonight so I'm all set.

Breakfast: You guessed it!



My yummy new favorite oatmeal pancake.
I was thinking about going back to regular oats today but it's too hot. Maybe tomorrow...ha

Starting next Tuesday I will be doing some freelance work at Harvard University. I'll be running around their campus from 9-5 everyday for a 6 week project thanks to my former classmate and neighbor who owns a consulting business. She knew my situation and asked if I'd be willing to help her out and I said, "why SURE!" How could I turn down playing at Harvard in the summer time? So I'm trying to get in all of my "errand running" and "friend visiting" before the contract starts.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment